3. Access to Macedonian Information Centre services may not be shared.
4. The subscriber is responsible for the confidentiality and use of the subscriber's user name and personal password.
5. MIC materials may be stored in a computer only for personal and non-commercial use.
6. By purchasing the subscription, you agree not to copy, publish, redistribute and sell the information to anyone without the written permission of MIC.
7. The subscriber agrees to provide accurate account information.
8. The subscriber has to report any changes to MIC immediately.
9. MIC reserves the right to monitor the subscriber's use of all Services
10. User name and password are received upon filling out a subscription form.
11. Subscription activation begins upon payment, unless otherwise notified by MIC.
12. To cancel your subscription send an email request at email@example.com
13. Please provide your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, user name and password for authentication.
14. Terminating subscription should be announced 30 days before expiry (for 6-month and one-year subscription).
15. Unless MIC is notified of the user’s intention to unsubscribe, the subscription will be considered valid for the same coming period, which will be invoiced.
1. MIC will collect personal information only if you decide to provide that information to MIC.
2. MIC will automatically collect no personal information when you visit our web site.
3. MIC automatically collects and stores only the following system events about your visit in a log to be reviewed by an authorized individual:
a) The internet domain and IP address from which you access the MIC web site.
b) The date and time you access;
c) The type of browser and operating system used to access;
d) The pages you visit;
e) External referrers. The addresses of the web sites from which you link to our web site.
4. If you decide to subscribe to MIC services you have to provide us with personal information by filling out the form on our web site.
5. MIC uses that information only to respond suitably to your requirements.
6. MIC does not collect personal information for any other purposes and does not share it with a third party.
1. You may use any material posted by MIC on the front page of its web site micnews.com.mk, which does not require logging in. There is no need to request further permission, except that credit for any use of MIC material should be given to Macedonian Information Centre or MIC. The MIC material must not be edited or abridged.
2. All material produced by the Macedonian Information Centre included in the MIC products and the special services requiring logging in are subject to the copyright laws and may not be copied, published or redistributed without the written permission of MIC. MIC materials may be stored in a computer only for personal and non-commercial use.
3. "Macedonian Information Centre", "MIC" and "micnews.com.mk" may not be used for commercial purposes without written permission.
4. You may use the MIC logo, "Macedonian Information Centre", "MIC" and "micnews.com.mk" if you wish to create a link to micnews.com.mk on your web site.